Top 12 Reasons
George Kivett is the Real Estate Broker for You!
- I have over 30 successful years of experience helping my clients buy, sell, lease and exchange: homes, land, investment and commercial properties in Southern California.
- As a resident and professional real estate broker for decades in the South Bay, I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a fulltime real estate broker - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be treated with honesty, respect and courtesy. I strongly believe in always following the highest ethical standards.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying, selling, leasing or exchanging your real estate, eliminating hassles and stress. This is where decades of experience truly makes a difference.
- As a standard business practice, I preview properties everyday as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I am an expert negotiator with decades of experience and advanced training. I always strive to get you the best price and terms, in a time frame which completes your goals.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and email resources.
- I'm also commissioned by California as a Notary Public. If we need to meet in the evening or on the weekend to acknowledge a grant deed or loan papers, I'm ready to get the job done.
- My professional designations, which certify my extensive real estate knowledge, training, and experience include CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist, CRIA: Certified Realty Investment Specialist, CRS: Certified Residential Specialist, GRI: Graduate of the Realtor's Institute and TRC: Transnational Referral Certification.
Let's get together to talk about your real estate plans and goals. Call me at KIVETT REALTY (310) 784-8321, or on my cell phone (310) 871-0690 or send me an email anytime to(George@KivettRealty.com). When you need results, never forget: Your most important assets deserve the best!
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
George Kivett, CIPS, CRIA, CRS, GRI, TRC
Real Estate Broker, Notary Public