Interested in Commercial Properties?
Whether you're starting a new business, needing to change locations or expanding, at Kivett Realty, my purpose is to help you find the perfect commercial space for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Additional income. Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will help fund your retirement.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and purchasing a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy. When you own your office space, you have control over your own space, without working anything through a lease manager.
The items listed above are just starting points when considering the purchase of office space. We'll also need to explore details such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a warehouse or loading dock? How tall should the ceilings be? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? Or, perhaps you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient details about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate investment. Call (310) 784-8321 for a consultation today.